Guess who’s in town …
It’s our classmate Lito Parungo, who last Saturday arrived from Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Yesterday, Lito was welcomed by a group of peps with a sumptuous lunch at a restaurant inside Robinson’s Galleria in Ortigas.
The afternoon was also spent discussing the final details of our upcoming reunion. And here are the most important points that everyone should know:
- Meeting place: We are expected to be at Keith’s clinic along Timog Avenue, Quezon City on July 12. Departure time is 11:30 a.m.
- Transportation: The number of vans and cars we have is enough to transport everyone to Calamba, Laguna, so there’s no need to rent another vehicle.
- Food: Ruby is still waiting to hear from the catering service she arranged. But we will make it a point that we will not be cooking ourselves. This will give us time to focus on the reunion activities.
- Venue: We will be checking in at 2 p.m. and out also at 2 p.m. the next day.
- Coordinators: Keith dela Cruz and Remy Tuazon have been designated as the main pointpersons. Please get in touch with them for all your questions.
Other activities before the reunion: On July 10, a visit to Lakan Dula High School with Ma’am Fe and on July 11, a nightout to celebrate George Hizon’s birthday. More details soon.